Thursday, March 1, 2012

OK, so, yes I just said I'm glad it's March, but...

...despite all of the craziness and sickness that went through in February there are things that I am grateful for that occurred in February:
  • Hannah has so many words in her vocabulary now including Leyla, Elmo, I love you, milk, sit, Aunt Pat, and so many more - she is also such a pistol and keeps me on my toes but in so many fun ways - I can't believe how fast she's growing!
  • Leyla has been writing the letters of her name and is doing fantastic learning Turkish and although she fights Daddy when he asks her to speak Turkish I know that she understands what he is saying to her which is awesome!  She has been signed up for preschool and although I'm not ready for that mentally I know it's going to be great for her! 
  • We had some awesome playdates! 
  • Last night, to finish out the month on a good note Leyla, Hannah, and I went outside and played in the snow that had landed on our lawn - we had a great time and I wouldn't change those moments for anything! 
The good always outweighs the bad so I don't want any of my readers to think I'm not grateful for all the good in my life because I am over the moon about all the ways I am blessed. 

1 comment:

  1. I am soo jealous that she is already writing letters!! We'll get there though.

    ReplyDelete